Please check your order confirmation for the downloadable instructions to access your content. If it does not arrive please check your junk/spam folder.
Ken Gorman: ‘Going Deeper with ACIM Manual for Teachers’ Download (3hr 20min)
The Manual for Teachers covers many topics that help those doing A Course in Miracles relate the material to aspects of their practice. This workshop will review many of these topics, as well as meditations that help deepen the experience.
Topics covered include:
- What are the characteristics of God’s teachers?
- Are changes in life circumstances required?
- How does a teacher of God spend his day?
- How is peace possible in this world?
- What is the peace of God?
- Does Jesus have a special place in healing?
- Can God be reached directly?
- What is death?
- We will also be reviewing Rules for Decision from the Text.
Please join us for a day of insight, growth and joining with our brothers/sisters!
Ken Gorman is a UK Director for Pathways of Light. He runs ACIM study groups and conducts individual counselling sessions, from which he has gained an understanding of key stumbling blocks that many Course students encounter. His study and practical experience with Buddhist philosophy and Sufism is an additional source of inspiration. www.pathwaysoflight.org/uk