This page tells you about the data the Miracle Network collects from you and how we use it, information about your rights and choices with respect to that data, and how to contact us about your privacy or deletion of your data.
Information that we hold about you:
To provide the service and information you have asked for, we need to hold and process personal data.
|Some of your personal information we may hold||How we use this information|
|Your name||To fulfil our promise to inform you.|
|Your telephone number||To enable us to contact you, if necessary, about any of your dealings with the Miracle Network.|
|Your email address||To provide you with information about the Miracle Network, events and occasional news about our services.|
|Your postal address||To enable us to send you Miracle Worker magazine, if you are a subscriber.|
|Your subscription information (payment date, etc)||To fulfil our obligations to you.|
To ensure we are compliant with GDPR:
- We use your data only to provide you with the advertised service.
- We do not retain credit card information once transactions have been made.
- We delete old and obsolete records from our system.
- We provide a system for you to opt-out of receiving emails and hard copy mailings from us, if you wish (see below). We assume that you have opted-in by your previous dealings with us, unless you opt-out in the ways described.
- Under no circumstances do we share our mailing list, or your data, with any other organisation or individual.
Though we don’t want to lose you…
You may unsubscribe from all future emails by clicking on the ‘SafeUnsubscribe’ link at the bottom any email you receive from us.
You may unsubscribe from Miracle Worker magazine by sending us an email – click here.