Lancaster Hall Hotel, 35 Craven Terrace, London W2 3EL
* Getting clear on the purpose of A Course in Miracles
* Practical steps for integration into our daily lives
* Reviewing some of the more challenging ideas in the Course
* Working with the meditations and practices in the Workbook
* Developing a daily practice which supports our individualized curriculum
* There will also be guided meditations and a chance to meet new friends and build community.
Ken Gorman is a UK Director for Pathways of Light. He runs ACIM study groups and conducts individual counselling sessions, from which he has gained an understanding of key stumbling blocks that many Course students encounter. His study and practical experience with Buddhist philosophy and Sufism is an additional source of inspiration. www.pathwaysoflight.org/uk
BOOKING: please select ticket/s below. Miracle Friends’ 20% discount can be applied at the checkout. Or, if you prefer, contact (020) 3538 6163 or email@example.com.
Enquiries: (020) 7262 0209 or firstname.lastname@example.org