Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, this event will be held online, at a significantly reduced price. Once you have booked, you will be sent simple joining instructions.
The Manual for Teachers covers many topics that help those doing A Course in Miracles relate the material to aspects of their practice. This workshop will review many of these topics, as well as meditations that help deepen the experience.
Topics covered include:
- What are the characteristics of God’s teachers?
- Are changes in life circumstances required?
- How does a teacher of God spend his day?
- How is peace possible in this world?
- What is the peace of God?
- Does Jesus have a special place in healing?
- Can God be reached directly?
- What is death?
- We will also be reviewing Rules for Decision from the Text.
Please join us for a day of insight, growth and joining with our brothers/sisters!
Ken Gorman is a UK Director for Pathways of Light. He runs ACIM study groups and conducts individual counselling sessions, from which he has gained an understanding of key stumbling blocks that many Course students encounter. His study and practical experience with Buddhist philosophy and Sufism is an additional source of inspiration. www.pathwaysoflight.org/uk
BOOKING: please select ticket/s below. Miracle Friends’ 20% discount can be applied at the checkout. Or, if you prefer, contact (020) 3538 6163 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquiries: (020) 7262 0209 or email@example.com